Access Training Funding Wales (Welsh Government Funding)
The Welsh Governments new pilot funding called Access Training Funding – is to up-skill those who are out of work in the South Wales area. There are many criteria that you will need to pass to be eligible for the Access training funding and they are:
- You must live within the Unitary Authorities below:
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Blaenau Gwent
- Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Neath Port Talbot
- You must be aged 18 and over
- You must not be eligible for any other support provisions including ESF funded programmes
- You must have been unemployed for 24 months or less and are registered with the JobCentre Plus (Or be included in a spouse or partner’s benefit claims)
- You must have a lack of current or relevant transferable work experience but you should be considered work focused
- You must have a reasonable chance of being ready for employment after having had the training
If you clear the above criteria then you could be eligible for the Access training funding Wales. What you will need to do is to contact you local Careers Wales and talk to them about the possibility of accessing the Access training funding Wales. Once Careers Wales have decided if you are able to use the funding you should look for a course that would be suitable to get you back into employment.
We provide a wide variety of courses which could get you back into employment. We have specialist courses such as AutoCAD and Website Design as well as other courses such as the Microsoft Office and our ILM approved management and leadership courses. If you’re interested in any of the courses we offer then contact us either by emailing Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk or phoning 029 21 156 603.
If you would like some more information on the courses we offer you can find a link to them here – LINK
If you’re unsure of the quality that we offer you can find many Google Reviews here from our candidates – LINK