ILM Level 4 in Leadership and Management
The ILM Level 4 in Leadership and Management is an excellent, world-renowned management qualification that can cover a variety of modules and topics to suit your job role. Management is a universally useful skill that is required by all sectors of work. From SME’s to global conglomerates, being a good manager makes you a useful member of any team. As a manager you have the power to enable people, allowing them to better themselves and those around them.
But what makes a good manager or bad manager is almost never spoken of. We all have experience of working with people who made us feel capable and empowered and some of us will have experience of working with managers who undermined our ability, whether intentional or otherwise.
In this course we will look into what makes a manager, and how you can then use this information to improve your management skills to succeed in a supervisory or management position. In this course we will find what makes you tick and you will find out how good of a manager you are, the potential you have and the type of manager you want to become.
Training Venue: 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff. CF10 3BD
For training dates, have a look at our calendar – CLICK HERE
Who Should Attend
Anyone in a management or supervisory position will benefit from this course. This course follows on from the ILM Level 3, while it may be useful to have completed the Level 3 it is not necessary. You should have some experience in a Level 3 qualification to do the ILM Level 4 in Leadership and Management to make sure you are up to the standard needed to complete the Level 4.
We provide a wide variety of modules for our ILM Level 4 in Leadership and Management. The modules we run most often are below, but we can provide any ILM Level 4 module which can be found here (ILM Level 4 Modules):
- Developing People in the Workplace – This module is very useful for anyone with a lot of employees to develop but do not know where to begin. The class will cover how you can develop people whether that be talking to them or sending them on a course. This module will help a lot with finding what needs developing in your employees.
- Managing a Healthy and Safe Environment – Every workplace needs to be both safe to work in and a healthy place to be. Many managers are in charge of health and safety in the workplace but aren’t sure what they need to do, this will clarify exactly what is expected of a manager in charge of health and safety.
- Managing Marketing Activities – Marketing is a daily task for many people, including managers. This module will cover the fundamentals of marketing and how to manage to different marketing activities that will be going on in your workplace.
- Motivating People in the Workplace – Motivation is key to a successful business, many managers do not know how to motivate their employees. This modules will cover everything you need to know on how to motivate not only yourself but your employees and your superiors also.
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Motivate people
- Manage many tasks at once
- Understand health and safety
- Develop themselves as well as employees
- Manage marketing within the workplace
- Manage the health and safety of the workplace
To complete this ILM Level 4 in Leadership and Management course you will be required to undertake between 5-37 credits worth of modules. This course comes in 3 levels of study, Award, Certificate and Diploma (lowest credit requirement to highest) The course will take between 3 days to several weeks to complete depending on the level of study and the modules selected. The below are our most used module groups however you can choose between any ILM Level 4 in Leadership and Management Module which can be found here – Link to ILM Level 4 Modules
|CCW-Training Academy (5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff. CF10 3BD)|
|ilm Level 4 in Leadership & Management (Award:4 credit, Cert:13 credit, Diploma:37 credit)|
|Options||Choose 1 module from each group to make-up a min of 6 credit or any permutation|
|Course Reference||Module Description||Credit Value||Days|
|Developing People in the Workplace||5||5|
|Motivating People in the Workplace||2||2.5|
|Managing Marketing Activities||3||3.5|
|Managing a Healthy and Safe Environment||2||2.5|