Will you be required to speak at the next company AGM? Are you dreading having to deliver a conference talk? Could your audience be critical, difficult or even hostile? Will your nerves leave you tongue tied?
This two-day programme is suitable for all levels of ability and allows time for each delegate to develop and broaden their style through a series of brief presentations. The course covers not only the effects of body language and tone of voice, but also the effect of language. Techniques that persuade and influence are considered and practiced. Structures are suggested to help you create images and visions that have a powerful effect on an audience – that may very well leave them not only convinced, but inspired.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Develop dynamic presentations and consider how to engage and audience
- Learn about managing your anxiety and develop confidence in public speaking in a supportive environment
- Consider the structure and design of an effective presentation
- Acquire increased understanding of a range of delivery techniques
- Develop vocal vitality by practising articulation and projection exercises
- Identify methods of handling questions and dealing with the audience