Finance for non-financial managers
Duration: 1-day short course
Cost: £200 + VAT
Venue: 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff. CF10 3BD
This training course will help you to understand basic financial principals and the documents used in business. You will learn how to interpret the information in these documents, and use this to manage day-to-day business activity. This knowledge will enable you to be more effective in your managerial role and to be more sustainable.
- Understanding the income statement account and statement of financial position
- Using information from the income statement account and statement of financial position
- Controlling cash
- Using budgets to manage business activity
After completing the finance for non-financial managers training programme, you will be able to:
- Understand basic financial documents used in business
- Interpret the information in these documents, and use it to manage day-to-day business activity
- Be more effective in your managerial role.