Finance for non-financial managers
Duration: 1-day short course
Cost: £200 + VAT
Venue: 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff. CF10 3BD
This training course will help you to understand basic financial principals and the documents used in business. You will learn how to interpret the information in these documents, and use this to manage day-to-day business activity. This knowledge will enable you to be more effective in your managerial role and to be more sustainable.
- Understanding the income statement account and statement of financial position
- Using information from the income statement account and statement of financial position
- Controlling cash
- Using budgets to manage business activity
After completing the finance for non-financial managers training programme, you will be able to:
- Understand basic financial documents used in business
- Interpret the information in these documents, and use it to manage day-to-day business activity
- Be more effective in your managerial role.
Online and Zoom-pro based training
We are offering online and Zoom based training as well as our usual classroom courses. Should there be further lockdown restrictions more courses are likely to be done either through Zoom or via online. However as of this moment, we are providing all of our training as normal in classrooms. We are also ensuring that classroom training courses are done in very small numbers of no more than 4. This is so we can not only provide the highest quality of training, but also we ensure everyone’s safety during these times.
Should you be interested in Zoom training you will need to have a PC or laptop and a free Zoom account. If you do not have a Zoom account, we can help you to setup one.