Food and Drinks Skills Wales
What is Food and Drinks Skills Wales? This is a funding created by the Welsh government to offer training to businesses within the food and drinks industries. We can offer a wide variety of courses through this funding.
The idea behind this funding is to provide higher skills within the food and drinks industry. This way we can have an efficient and productive industry filled with innovative and sustainable growth.
This funding will help Welsh food and drink processing and manufacturing organisations to ensure their employees have all the skills and training they need to work in this industry. A skilled workforce is a more productive and efficient workforce.
Food and Drinks Skills Wales categorises training available into six different pillars which align with the food and drinks industry. These are:
- Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 2 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Leadership and Team Skills Qualification
- ILM Level 3 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Leadership and Management Qualification
- ILM Level 4 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Leadership and Management Qualification
- ILM Level 5 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Leadership and Management Qualification
- ILM Level 7 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Leadership and Management Qualification
- ILM Recognised Training for Managers
- ILM Recognised Management Training
- Marketing and Sales
- Production and Manufacturing
- Sustainability and Decarbonisation
- Compliance and Statutory for Growth (Industry Skills / Workforce Skills / Beyond Basics)
- Bespoke / Business Led
Menter a Busnes provide the funding on behalf of the Welsh Government. You can find more details by visiting their current workshops and training, here
You can also register your organisation through this short registration form HERE
Check out our courses HERE
Our videos on the food and drinks skill, as well as Farming Connect funding in Welsh and English can be found below: