Construction Training Courses
Construction training courses are essential for equipping individuals with the skills, knowledge, and certifications needed to excel in the construction industry. They contribute to safer, more efficient, and higher-quality construction projects while also enhancing career opportunities for those in the field.
The advantages of attending construction related training courses are:
- Skill development – provide individuals with the opportunity to learn and develop specific skills related to construction.
- Safety knowledge – often includes safety protocols and procedures, this is crucial where there are inherent risks associated with working on work sites. Proper training will contribute to reducing accidents and injuries.
- Compliance with regulations – subject to numerous regulations and building codes, training ensures that workers are aware of and compliant with these legal requirements, which are essential for completing projects legally and safely.
- Quality of workmanship – trained workers are more likely to produce high-quality work and this benefits both the construction company and the end client.
- Efficiency and productivity – workers are more efficient and productive on the work site and they know how to use tools and equipment effectively, which will help projects progress smoothly and meet deadlines.
The construction industry is evolving with the integration of new technologies like Building Information Modelling (BIM), drones, and advanced machinery. Training courses keep workers updated on the latest tools and techniques.
Our Construction Training Courses
The new Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 came into force on 6th April 2015. These changes represent a significant change in the way that health and safety is managed in the construction industry.
MS Project is Microsoft’s solution to project management. It is a robust and versatile tool that can be used to ,manage projects of a huge variety and scope. MS project can be used to monitor, plan, estimate, and develop project plans. It has become one of the most popular and the fastest growing project management tool available on the market.
We run Surveying Courses which are lead by a professional Surveyor with over 15 years of experience in various sectors. We provide the Surveying and Setting Out equipment during the training.
We run a high quality Setting Out course which is tutor lead by a experienced professional practitioner. The tutor has years of experience in Setting Out in a variety of sectors. We provide the Surveying and Setting Out equipment during the training.
Our Intermediate Project Management course has overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management. All successful project management is achieved by the application of sound principles, practice, practical methodology, techniques, and leadership skills.
f you are a surveyor, or you provide setting out services you may find a need for Google Earth training. This training covers the basics of how to use Google Earth in line with surveying and setting out.
We provide a high quality GPS course that will cover how to use a GPS, how to route, and apply a GPS. Our course is held in small classes to ensure that all our candidates get the most out of our training.
Our working at height construction course has been created for those who often work at heights. The course will teach you how to work at height and how you can do so safely.
Banksman training course (Traffic Marshal Training): Health & Safety / Warehouse, Storage & Logistics, providing your fleet to work in a safe environment with banksman training.
This is our Introduction to Bid Writing training course. Bid Writing requires skills and knowledge specific to this subject. Our beginner course will give you the fundamentals to Bid Writing. This introductory course will allow you an understanding to PQQ, ITT and Open Tendering stages. We also have an Intermediate and Advanced course if you feel that what this course covers it too basic for you.
We offer a Bid writing writing training for Intermediate and Advanced levels. This would be a 1 day training. This course is lead by a very experienced formal bid Director working in the third, private and public sectors.
Check out our course dates here: CALENDAR
You can contact us on 029 21 156 603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org