Continuous Professional Development Training (CPD Training)
CPD training (Continuous Professional Development Training) is essential for professionals to remain relevant, competent and successful in their respective fields. It offers numerous benefits for both individual growth and the overall success of organisations and industries it is important for several reasons:
- Skill enhancement – allows professionals to continuously update and improve their skills and knowledge.
- Adaptation to change – industries and job roles are subject to change due to factors like technology, regulations, and market trends.
- Maintaining competence – ensures that staff can perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Professional growth – can lead to increased job satisfaction, confidence, and a sense of accomplishment. It can also open-up new opportunities for career advancement or specialisation.
- Meeting regulatory requirements – many professions have mandatory CPD requirements set by industry bodies or regulatory authorities. CPD activities ensures that professionals remain in compliance with these regulations.
- keeping updated with industry trends – allows professionals to be informed about the latest trends, technologies, and best practice in their field.
- Networking opportunities – provide opportunities for professionals to network with peers, industry experts, and potential clients or collaborators.
- Enhancing credibility and reputation – can enhance a professional’s credibility and reputation in their field.
- Innovation and creativity – can expose professionals to new ideas, methodologies, and technologies.
- Personal fulfilment and satisfaction – allows professionals to take ownership of their own development and learning. This can lead to a sense of personal fulfilment and satisfaction in their careers.
Check out our Continuous Professional Development Training (CPD Training)
Team building can be a great way of helping both new and existing teams to work and communicate well. We design our team building to target the needs of your particular team. Our approach is to mix strategic planning with practical techniques. This improves internal team communication, co-operation and morale (We can offer bespoke training to group bookings).
This training course will introduce candidates to the risks and hazards involved with manual handling within healthcare. It will cover the good practices, outlines of what to expect from manual handling assessments. This course will enable employees to safely manually handle individuals and objects and the techniques necessary for this. They will gain an understanding of the risks involved and how to carry out a risk assessment.
We have created this course to teach anyone, in any sector how to become aware of mental health. We believe that everyone should be able to identify possible signs of mental health especially for themselves. To be able to see the signs and act on them, to improve their own mental health and their understanding of what mental health is.
This 1-day Introduction to Procurement workshop provides a high level of overview of the end-to-end sourcing process. This workshop aims to equip participants with an overview of the strategic sourcing process. It explores roles, key activities and methods used to drive value from the procurement process. The workshop will benefit those who are involved in the procurement/sourcing process and who perform activities that are part of the sourcing process. In particular this course will benefit people who are new to procurement or sourcing or who may require a ‘refresher’.
Here you can find our training on critical thinking. How do you think, can you think logically and critically? Do you know the techniques and steps to use, to ensure that when problem solving you are always able to do so quickly and efficiently? Well then check out this course.
Here you can find many of our quality financial courses. We run a wide variety of finance courses, some of our more popular ones being the Finance for non Finance managers!
You can find here training which is involved with customers such as ‘Effective Telephone Communication’ to ‘Business Development’. How do you care for customers? You can find out all the techniques to ensure your customers leave you happy!
Do you need professional development in human resources? In the human resources job you will need many skills, which you can find training for here. From ‘Team Building’ to ‘Interviewing Skills’.
This is our Introduction to Bid Writing training course. Bid Writing requires skills and knowledge specific to this subject. Our beginner course will give you the fundamentals to Bid Writing. This introductory course will allow you an understanding to PQQ, ITT and Open Tendering stages. We also have an Intermediate and Advanced course if you feel that what this course covers it too basic for you.
We offer a Bid writing writing training for Intermediate and Advanced levels. This would be a 1 day training. This course is lead by a very experienced formal bid Director working in the third, private and public sectors.
Here you can find a variety of courses which will help you to improve your personal skills. Personal skills are important, to stay on top of them and your development why not check out our personal development courses?
Here you can find out environmental courses. From ‘Effective Environmental Management’ to ‘Environmental Awareness’. The environment is important. Check out our courses on how to manage effectively within you organisation to ensure you’re carbon neutral!
Check out our course dates here: CALENDAR
You can contact us on 029 21 156 603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org