A practical course in getting started using Twitter and developing a broader understanding and effective use of Twitter as a social media platform.
This half day workshop is a fully interactive workshop – bring your laptop along and update / amend / set up your Facebook Business Page during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has recently setup a new business. Anyone who needs to think about how they use their marketing budget in more creative ways. Anyone who wants to give his or her business a kickstart. Anyone who wants to improve the online image / brand reputation of their company / product or service.
This course will cover;
- Creating a Twitter Profile from scratch
- Working you way around the settings on Twitter
- Who is worth following, and why should people follow you?
- Why create Twitter Lists and how to use them
- Being responsive in answering your Tweets
- Using FREE applications and tools to improve your social media use
- Using Twitter on smart phones to stay connected
By the end of the course learner will be able to;
- Create a Twitter profile for yourself to achieve maximum exposure;
- Understand the settings for the design and editable sections of your profile;
- Understand how to find and follow relevant and connected people on Twitter;
- Understand how to create lists to make effective use of your time on Twitter;
- Understand the importance of Replying, Mentioning, and Favouriting other people’s activity;
- Awareness of effective Tweeting, with focus on time management; and
- Awareness of influencers, mobile use and connecting with other social media platforms.
What this workshop will do for your business
- Save you money & time from your marketing budget
- Connect with a wider audience – including a global audience if you choose
- Improve communications with your customer and potential customers
- Kick-start your marketing plan and strategy
This course is a 1 day intensive course. Refreshments will be provided as well as lunch. There are no hidden costs for training. All of our training includes; on site parking, refreshments, training material, registration and all other related costs.
If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email Admin@CareerChangeWales.co.uk