A practical course in getting started using Twitter and developing a broader understanding and effective use of Twitter as a social media platform.
This half day workshop is a fully interactive workshop – bring your laptop along and update / amend / set up your Facebook Business Page during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has recently setup a new business. Anyone who needs to think about how they use their marketing budget in more creative ways. Anyone who wants to give his or her business a kickstart. Anyone who wants to improve the online image / brand reputation of their company / product or service.
This course will cover;
- Creating a Twitter Profile from scratch
- Working you way around the settings on Twitter
- Who is worth following, and why should people follow you?
- Why create Twitter Lists and how to use them
- Being responsive in answering your Tweets
- Using FREE applications and tools to improve your social media use
- Using Twitter on smart phones to stay connected
By the end of the course learner will be able to;
- Create a Twitter profile for yourself to achieve maximum exposure;
- Understand the settings for the design and editable sections of your profile;
- Understand how to find and follow relevant and connected people on Twitter;
- Understand how to create lists to make effective use of your time on Twitter;
- Understand the importance of Replying, Mentioning, and Favouriting other people’s activity;
- Awareness of effective Tweeting, with focus on time management; and
- Awareness of influencers, mobile use and connecting with other social media platforms.
What this workshop will do for your business
- Save you money & time from your marketing budget
- Connect with a wider audience – including a global audience if you choose
- Improve communications with your customer and potential customers
- Kick-start your marketing plan and strategy
This course is a 1 day intensive course. Refreshments will be provided as well as lunch. There are no hidden costs for training. All of our training includes; on site parking, refreshments, training material, registration and all other related costs.
If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email Admin@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
Online and Zoom-pro based training
We are offering construction courses online and Zoom based training as well as our usual classroom courses. Should there be further lockdown restrictions more courses are likely to be done either through Zoom or via online. However as of this moment, we are providing all of our training as normal in classrooms. We are also ensuring that classroom training courses are done in very small numbers of no more than 4. This is so we can not only provide the highest quality of training, but also we ensure everyone’s safety during these times.
Should you be interested in Zoom training you will need to have a PC or laptop and a free Zoom account. If you do not have a Zoom account, we can help you to setup one.