1 day course
This course looks at financial management and control at project level and helps delegates to understand how to maximise project profitability. At the end of the course, delegates will have an improved commercial awareness, having developed a clear understanding of profit, cash flow, and working capital. Delegates will learn how to introduce financial control and maximise project profit by avoiding common pitfalls, and improving cash flow.
Aims & Objectives:
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define and calculate profit ratios, margins and mark-ups.
- Improve budget accuracy.
- Examine variances, and identify reasons for those variances.
- Control project budgets, evaluate response options, and manage change.
- Distinguish between profit and cash
- Define working capital, and understand how to improve it.
- What is profit?
- Profit Maximisation.
- Project Budgets.
- Project Financial Management.
- Change Management
- The difference between profit and cash
- Liquidity vs Profitability
- Financial Control
Our courses are highly interactive, delivered using a mixture of case studies, visual aids, practical calculation exercises, group exercises, flash cards, tutor led feedback and discussion, tutor led brainstorming, and group brainstorming.
They are done in small classes of no more than six and are held at our very accessible and central head office, which is 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD.
If you’re interested please email us at Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk or phone 029 21 156 603