Sage act is a contact management system designed for small businesses. It will
help you to build, manage and maintain profitable and meaningful relationships with clients and provides you with the tools to manage and forecast sales.
- Setting up new database
- Defaults and preferences
- Shortcut Keys – remembering the different shortcuts used in Sage.
- Navigation within Sage ACT!
- Creating contact records and using the contact list
- Adding notes and history to contacts
- Creating relationships
- Performing lookups and advanced search
- Performing Outlook Synchronisation
- Creating Letter templates & performing mail merge
- Email Integration – Integrate ACT! and your email system and perform e-mailmerge
- Documents – use the documents tab
- Activities – schedule activities for you and your records
- Opportunities – add opportunities to company records
- Creating companies and divisions
- Linking a contact to a company
- Creating Groups
- Performing Smart Task
If you would like more information on this course please contact us on;
or Freephone 08008488117