2 Full Days
Sage instant accounts is an accounting software designed for small business and for individuals with little or no background in accounting and bookkeeping. It can help you save time with VAT, managing finances and invoices.
- Navigation and company settings
- Matching function keys to the shortcuts they perform
- Customer and supplier defaults
- Nominal List
- Creating new records
- Changing chart of accounts
- Working with bank, cash and credit card transactions
- Raising and paying customer and supplier invoices
- Performing a bank reconciliation
- Correcting transactions
- Running and interpreting financial reports
- Printing a bank statement
- Dealing with the VAT return
- Class Practice Session – the whole class takes part in answering questions that are likely to come up in the exam.
- On Line Simulation – we log into Sage and show the class what the online exam looks like and work through an on line simulation.
- Sit the Exam – if the students are confident, they sit the exam. If not, they take the course material with them and arrange to sit the exam when they have done further revision.
If you would like more information on this course please contact us on;
or Freephone 08008488117