CCW-Training Academy is mindful that we are all facing a period of uncertainty because of COVID-19. We want to update all our clients on what we are doing as a training provider, and to limit disruption to you and your travel plans.
Health and Safety and well-being is always our priority of all our teams, their families and our learners. We are closely monitoring and reviewing the advice issued by Public Health Wales, as well as the World Health Organisation.
The precaution we are taking are:
- We are increasing our cleaning protocols.
- Hand ‘sanitizers’ will be provided during the training session, along with information reiterating the steps to reduce the spread including best hand washing practice.
- We will conduct thorough briefings of all our tutors and customer-facing team members to ensure that they are aware of the key steps to follow and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- In addition, we are now delivering our training using Skype and on-line training portal including telephone, e-mail and WhatsUp support.
- If learners should require a laptop, we can loan the laptop free of charge subject to signing a declaration. The tutor will deliver the training ‘live’ and all learners will be able to see, ask question and hear the tutor (as in the classroom).
- For more information please contact us on: 02921156603 or e-mail: info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk