1 day course
This is a follow on of our Beginner Financial Statements course. It will give further detail of Financial Statements including ratios, shares, dividends, and shareholder payments. Aimed at individuals who want a deeper understanding of financial statements, and/or a refresher. For example, delegates who have been on the “Introduction to Financial Statements” course.
Aims & Objectives:
On completion of this course, delegates will:
- have had a refresher of what is on the P&L and Balance Sheet
- consider the different users of financial statements, what information they require, and how this could affect business decisions
- be able to calculate a number of ratios, understand what they tell you, and what they don’t tell you
- have learnt some different share types
- understand the impact of dividend and salary payments on shareholders tax and wealth, and corporation tax, as well as the impact on the ratios
- Financial Statements Refresher
- The P&L and the Balance Sheet
- Introduction to the Interpretation and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Profitability, Liquidity, and Gearing Ratios
- Limitations of Ratios
- Shares, Shareholder and Director Payments
Our courses are highly interactive, delivered using a mixture of case studies, visual aids, practical calculation exercises, group exercises, flash cards, tutor led feedback and discussion, tutor led brainstorming, and group brainstorming.
They are done in small classes of no more than six and are held at our very accessible and central head office, which is 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD.
If you’re interested then email us at Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk or phone 029 21 156 603