The Advanced Microsoft Excel Training that we deliver is designed to show users how to benefit from the advanced functions and formulas available under Excel. These can include Advanced functions and formulas, advanced formatting and collaborative reviewing and tracking.
For training dates, have a look at our calendar – CLICK HERE
If you cannot find the course you’re looking for on the calendar please contact us either by phoning 029 21 156 603 or emailing Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses Excel on a regular basis and could benefit from the advanced functions and formulas available. Individuals who would use Excel on a regular basis in a collaborative environment. Anyone with an interest in developing their ability to mange and develop spreadsheets and worksheets for better planning.
The course will cover the following subjects
- Advanced Formatting
- Advanced Functions and Formulas
- Advanced Charts
- Validating and Auditing
- Enhanced Productivity
- Collaborative Editing
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Set automatic and advanced formatting options on Cells
- Create and use advanced Functions and formulas (e.g. countif, sumif)
- Adding multiple Scales and Displaying various data sources on a single chart
- Be able to create scenarios and summary reports.
- Set and create validation criteria for for data
- Create and use Macros for improved productivity
- Track changes being made to a spreadsheet or a workbook
The Advanced Microsoft Excel Training is delivered as a unaccredited course. The unaccredited course is an attendance only course and does not require that learners undertake an assessment.
All of our courses are held at our head office which is 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD. However we may be able to offer courses at your venue if you have 5 or more candidates.
If you’re interested please contact us either by phone on 029 21 156 603 or email Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk