1 day course
An introduction to the Financial Statements – the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss, and The Working Capital Cycle. Aimed at non-financial individuals who are not familiar with Financial Statements as well as those who want to gain confidence in their understanding.
Aims & Objectives:
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- understand what is on each financial statement
- understand how the figures get there
- understand the limitations of financial statements
- distinguish between cash and profit
- have an improved commercial awareness
- have an understanding of the working capital cycle
- identify warning signs
- Introduction to Financial Statements , and the principles of book keeping
- Financial Statements – Further Detail
- Financial Statements – P&L
- Financial Statements – Balance Sheet
- The difference between Profit and Cash
- Liquidity vs Profitability
- Sales Forecasts
- Limitations of Financial Statements
Our courses are highly interactive, delivered using a mixture of case studies, visual aids, practical calculation exercises, group exercises, flash cards, tutor led feedback and discussion, tutor led brainstorming, and group brainstorming.
They are done in small classes of no more than six and are held at our very accessible and central head office, which is 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD.
If you’re interested then email us at Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk or phone 029 21 156 603