This interactive workshop will help you to understand the concept of ‘customer-centricity’ and how using this strategy can develop a more profitable business without incurring any additional marketing costs to do so. We’ll help you formulate the strategies and plans to communicate with customers in order to make them aware of some of the other goods and services that you have available in your ‘stores’ which they will find useful and beneficial in their own every days.
Who Should Attend
This course is for anyone who is looking to develop their business, start or starting a new business. This course is also helpful for high level staff.
This course will cover the following:
- Understanding the concept of ‘Customer Lifetime Value’ (CLV)
- Using the ‘CLV’ to determine why your business development programme is a must
- Understanding the difference between ‘market share’ and ‘wallet share’
- Why wallet share is good for your business
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Acquire new customers
- Retain customers
- Develop a business
- Improve on foundations set in a business
This is a 1 day intensive course.
If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email Admin@CareerChangeWales.co.uk