The aim of this course is to enable participant to learn skills for putting together strategic business plans for any type of organisation.
The course is designed to provide participants with a step by step guide on how to put together a compelling strategic business plan to realize the vision and mission of their organisation/ business. The course includes all aspects of business planning as well as introduction to financial forecasting (i.e. profit and loss forecast, balance sheet forecast and cash flow forecast). Whether you are just starting a new organisation, looking for finance to fund your organisation, this course will help you to achieve your organisational business planning goals.
Participants get to learn:
- The importance of putting together a business plan & misconception of business planning
- What is a business plan?
- The difference between strategic planning and business planning
- Strategic planning in action using different models and its link to business planning
- Scope and contents of a business plan
- How to clarify your vision and mission as well as put together your vision and mission statement
- How to develop corporate strategy, business goals and targets
- How to identify and scope out your target markets and their buying criteria so that you can put together an effective marketing strategy/ plan for effective marketing.
- Defining and clarifying your products features and benefits, as well as your pricing strategies
- Using PEST Analysis and Porters 5 Forces to analyse your external operating environments
- Determine indirect and direct competition and put together a unique selling preposition
- Exploring and identify gaps in
- Identify and evaluate SWOT analysis and put together milestones
- Risk assessment and develop risk management strategies for business success
- Understanding marketing mix and put together effective marketing strategies
- Tips for presenting your business plan effectively to stakeholders.
- Able to fully understand how Business Plan can be utilized to effective outcomes
- Understand the practical way to improve business, gain new customer and have repeated business
- Understanding the pros and cons in writing a business plan and its advantages
- Learn how to understand the financial aspects in writing a business plan
“Information put across very well.” – Rhodri Gwyalt
- Presentations by tutor
- Group Work / Discussions
- Feedback activity
Anyone who would like to enhance their business planning and management skill base
Course Duration: 1 Day