Enhancing your Project Management Knowledge
What makes you an Effective Project Manager?
This “Enhancing your Project Management Knowledge” course explores what it takes to successfully plan and execute a project while considering the wider business context in which the project operates.
You will experience a typical day in the life of a project manager and learn the key competencies of an agile project manager. Exploring scrum and waterfall models, project initiation, phases, critical path, financial implication and extended life cycles.
Understand Change Management and Business Risk
You will have the opportunity to learn the differences between qualitative and quantitative risk analysis (including the Probability and Impact Matrix) and how to make a risk management plan in order to control, minimise and prepare for potential project hazards.
The project management skills and techniques within this course can be useful across various positions and industries, whether you would like to start or improve a career in project management, or you just want to gain additional skills and knowledge in project management.
Key Skills you will Learn
- Creating a business case and financial forecasting
- Project phases
- Project processes
- Project prioritisation and selection
- Stakeholder management
- Managing change
- Agile management
- Knowledge management
- Project Management tools
- Leading a team effectively
- Understanding each organisation
By the end of the course, you will be able to…
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of project management within organisations to deliver successful change.
- Demonstrate competence in planning a project within a given organisational context.
- Investigate the application of project management methodologies and techniques used to organise and plan project time, cost, resources, people and specification/quality.
- Explore how cultural, communication, leadership and teamwork affect international project management.
If you’re interested in this course or would like some more information then please feel free to contact us through either phoning 029 21 156 603 or emailing Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk.
Check out our other courses -> HERE