This Interviewing Skills course has been designed to cover the practical skills needed to make recruitment interviews productive, focused and a success. It will allow delegates to understand the stages of the recruitment process and how to conduct an effective interview. The course will give a better understanding to attract the best candidates and choose the best person for the job.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those candidates who would like to enhance their interviewing skills.
- Understanding of the recruitment processes
- Recruitment cost and staff turnover
- Causes of poor recruitment
- Effective recruitment strategies and practice
- The stages of recruitment.
- Job description and person profile
- Analysing application forms and CV’s
- Techniques for opening the interview
- Role-play: Interview introduction
- Interview Questions
- Role-play questioning the candidate
- Closing the interview
- Final role-play – closing the interview
- Interviewing and the law
- Action planning
What will you learn?
This course offers candidates the opportunity to develop these essential skills in interviewing. The course also offers candidates the opportunity to develop and implement these skills in a practical working environment.
For further information please contact us on Cardiff: 0292 1156603 or
Free phone: 0800 848 8117