We have newly created a Lean Six Sigma training which will be held at our office (5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD) monthly.
What does this Lean Six Sigma training cover?
Gives a better understanding on how lean work. It provides learners with a guide to understanding lean, theory of constraints and how the six-sigma fit together.
Duration: 3 days
Who Should Attend
This Lean Six Sigma training course is designed for learners looking to learn about lean six-sigma and its practical applications.
Understanding what lean operation is; Where it came from; Why it matters; and How it really works
This Lean Six Sigma Training course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction and chronology
- Brief history of Lean
- Understanding the Lean Philosophy
- Lean Frameworks
- How it works – strategy/planning, value, and deployment
- Preparation for flow
- Analyses, mapping and audits
- The constraints
- Quality and Improvement
- New product development
- Accounting and measurement
- Summary and case study
By the end of the training students should be able to:
- understand a critical awareness of leading edge lean techniques in delivering customer value and providing a sustainable competitive advantage.
- understand operational improvement opportunities that can be identified via the application of a range of mapping techniques and the Quick Scan.
- application of a portfolio of quality management and improvement techniques to both production and service scenarios.
- understand a conceptual of good visual management, workplace design and housekeeping and appreciate its importance.
- critically evaluate and apply a range of scheduling approaches and to understand the scenarios in which different scheduling approaches are suitable.
Our Lean Six Sigma Training includes; refreshments, lunch, training material, registration and all other related costs. If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
For more courses you can GO HERE