Online and Skype Based Training: COVID-19 Precaution
Due to the coronavirus threat we are now offering all of our courses via Skype video calls and conferencing. This will be at no additional charge to our regular course prices. The only difference is that we are not in physical contact with each other. This will still be tutor lead training, and you will be sent the training materials via email. We have additional information such as training materials, videos etc that we can offer free of charge from our online training portal.
For the Skype call training you will need to have a laptop and a free Skype account. If you do not have a Skype account, we can help you to setup one.
We have newly created a Lean Six Sigma training which will be held at our office (5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD) monthly.
What does this Lean Six Sigma training cover?
Gives a better understanding on how lean work. It provides learners with a guide to understanding lean, theory of constraints and how the six-sigma fit together.
Duration: 3 days
Who Should Attend
This Lean Six Sigma training course is designed for learners looking to learn about lean six-sigma and its practical applications.
Understanding what lean operation is; Where it came from; Why it matters; and How it really works
This Lean Six Sigma Training course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction and chronology
- Brief history of Lean
- Understanding the Lean Philosophy
- Lean Frameworks
- How it works – strategy/planning, value, and deployment
- Preparation for flow
- Analyses, mapping and audits
- The constraints
- Quality and Improvement
- New product development
- Accounting and measurement
- Summary and case study
By the end of the training students should be able to:
- understand a critical awareness of leading edge lean techniques in delivering customer value and providing a sustainable competitive advantage.
- understand operational improvement opportunities that can be identified via the application of a range of mapping techniques and the Quick Scan.
- application of a portfolio of quality management and improvement techniques to both production and service scenarios.
- understand a conceptual of good visual management, workplace design and housekeeping and appreciate its importance.
- critically evaluate and apply a range of scheduling approaches and to understand the scenarios in which different scheduling approaches are suitable.
Our Lean Six Sigma Training includes; refreshments, lunch, training material, registration and all other related costs. If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
For more courses you can GO HERE