ILM Endorsed Programme
ilm-Endorsed Programme (45-99) hours – Minimum of 6.5 days Guided Learning Hours/Contact Time
Innovation: ‘Fast-track’ for ReAct candidates
This programme is specifically designed to give practising or potential middle managers the foundation for their formal development in this role. It is especially suited to those who are aspiring or seeking promotional prospect to their current position.
The programme has two main pre-requisites:
“to help delegates in gaining and / or consolidate the knowledge required by a middle manager to enhance their middle management skills”
The industry recognised qualification is awarded by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ilm). This management programme is higher then level 5 and has been designed specifically for professionals to enhance their leadership and management knowledge and skills and to apply them in the work place in the challenging economical climate.
- Psychology of Leadership: (including definition of leader and manager, coaching & mentoring, recognition of personality type and leadership style,
- Personal Development: Discovering delegates personality type, H.E.A.R.T. model, T.G.R.O.W. model, ‘Fish Philosophy’, motivation, communication, etc.)
- Writing Business Case and Business Development Techniques (including marketing for SME’s, building a business plan, business plan tools, how to write a business plan, etc.)
- Advanced Communication Skills, HR & Interviewing Skills (including employment legislation, improving interviewing techniques, S.W.O.T. analyses etc….)
- Health & Safety, Risk Assessment and Management (Health & Safety legislations, policies, responsibilities, standards, SMART model, completing Risk assessment, how practical application in carrying out a risk assessment,……….)
- Environmental & Sustainability Awareness (environmental awareness and management, environmental management system, legislation, sustainable development, cost saving initiatives and opportunities, etc.)
We are going to consider the ways in which you can meet the needs of your organisation, your colleagues, the customers, in fact everyone you deal with and manage their every expectation. You will gain a considerable amount of experience and a taste of what can be done differently.
We are going to explore your experience, use it and help it to grow, so that you can become the next greatest version of yourself, as a professional within your organisation.
“CCW provided an excellent training service and more. The courses were led by Mike Tan and a team of experts with extensive practical experience and knowledge in their fields. They had a balance of practical subjects such as Risk Management and Sustainability; as well as more theoretical but still applied subjects on the psychology of leadership. The classes are small, and delegates are treated as people rather than numbers.” – David Willis
“I cannot thank the team enough for their professionalism and individual approach into the way students are taken through this program. There are no large classes which gives the students some special individual one to one training which is rare these days without phenomenal costs. The tutors are so enthusiastic towards their students that I am still receiving support some six weeks after receiving a first class endorsed qualification….Anyone looking to re-train don’t hesitate in contacting Mike and the team you will be transformed into a positive thinker and back working in no time.” – Vernon Oak
Free Coaching and Mentoring services includes:
We will help you to improve your CV writing skills even to the extent of preparing you for your actual job interview – all inclusive in your programme from our free mentoring services we provide for our clients.
CCW provide all our delegates with:
Training materials (handbooks, presentations, additional reference course materials); access to CCW on-line portal where all training materials and exercises are available; lunch, refreshments and free car parking; personal coaching/mentoring if required provided free of charge.
Duration: 6.5 Days Taught (Including Assignment and Written Examination)
Homework: 4 Days