Online and Skype Based Training: COVID-19 Precaution
Due to the coronavirus threat we are now offering all of our courses via Skype video calls and conferencing. This will be at no additional charge to our regular course prices. The only difference is that we are not in physical contact with each other. This will still be tutor lead training, and you will be sent the training materials via email. We have additional information such as training materials, videos etc that we can offer free of charge from our online training portal.
For the Skype call training you will need to have a laptop and a free Skype account. If you do not have a Skype account, we can help you to setup one.
Mental Health Awareness Training
In today’s world, mental health has become a topic, which is wide ranging and spans thousands of books, videos, conferences and academic journals. Due to this, one of the most effective ways to learn about mental health awareness and how to become aware of it is to go through quality class room based training.
We have created this course to teach anyone, in any sector how to become aware of mental health. We believe that everyone should be able to identify possible signs of mental health especially for themselves. To be able to see the signs and act on them, to improve their own mental health and their understanding of what mental health is.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone, in any organisation or sector. It has been built to accommodate a wide range of topics that cover mental health. The course is for anyone who is interested in learning about mental health, the signs of poor mental health, and techniques to deal with it.
This course will cover the following mental health topics:
- Raise awareness of mental health and how it can vary
- Outline different mental health problems
- Share practical tips for supporting people
- Explore how mental health and wellbeing interact with our daily lives
- Highlight stigma and discrimination, and how to tackle them
- Share tips on how to have supportive conversations about mental health
- Provide sources of support and information.
- An introduction to mental health
- The stigma associated with mental health
- Stress and how it impacts your mental health
- Introduction to mental health problems
- Possible sources of support
- Empathy, how you can empathise with other mental health
- The balance between mental health and your life
This course is a 1-day short course.
There are no hidden costs for training. All of our training includes; refreshments, training material and all other related costs. If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 0800-848-8117 or email Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
Check out our other courses: HERE