Communicating ideas and complex systems can be too intricate and demanding for verbal or textual descriptions. Being able to represent these as flowcharts, diagrams and other visual representations will greatly improve the effect of your talks and presentations, making you a better communicator and educator. With Visio you can create and customise various images; including flowcharts, organisation charts, Spider diagrams, Building layouts, Network maps and many more. These can be customised or used from the templates that it offers. We provide Microsoft Visio Training in the Cardiff city centre in small classes of no more than 6.
Visio is a vector diagram tool, so it has many of the benefits that other vector diagrams possess. Vector diagram differ from image editors like Photoshop in that they create images based on simple geometric shapes. These can be enlarged without loss of image quality, making them perfect for presentations, posters and other large scale material.
Microsoft Visio is a diagramming and vector graphics application and is part of the Microsoft Office suite. The Microsoft Visio Training course that we have designed for this course will take learners through the lifecycle of inception to creation and utilise all the tools at our disposal. Our training will take you through every aspect of using Microsoft Visio. It will also develop the fundamental design ethos used to create logos and other vector designs.
For training dates, have a look at our calendar – CLICK HERE
If you cannot find the course you’re looking for on the calendar please contact us either by phoning 029 21 156 603 or emailing Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
Who Should Attend
This training has been created for individuals with little to no experience using Microsoft Visio. It will take you through a whole lifecycle of designing presentation images and charts to display complex information.
This course will cover the following:
- Creating a flowcharts from pre-existing images– Using the tools and templates at your disposal
- Editing an image – Adding text, and modifying an image
- Creating a Diagram from Scratch – Designing a chart and following it through to completion
- Adjusting the Layout of a chart or image – including text, background and foreground
- Creating a Custom Template – Designing templates for others to use to improve productivity and to help develop a company image.
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Create various charts and designs using Visio
- Understand how to utilize all of Visio’s tools convey complicated information in an easy manner.
- Create diagrams with ease and charts with ease using templates and other tools
- Get your point across with ease using Visio
This is a 1 to 2 day training depending on your level of study. Beginners will greatly benefit from one days training with Visio by developing familiarity with its tools and procedures. Advanced users will attend the second day training which will cover more advanced subjects and tools. Learners who have completed the beginner’s course will be eligible to attained the advanced course as well.
There are no hidden costs for training. All of our training includes; onsite parking, refreshments, training material, registration and all other related costs.
If you would like any additional information about this Microsoft Visio Training course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email Admin@CareerChangeWales.co.uk.
Check out our excellent TRUSTPILOT REVIEWS