Online and Skype Based Training: COVID-19 Precaution
Due to the coronavirus threat we are now offering all of our courses via Skype video calls and conferencing. This will be at no additional charge to our regular course prices. The only difference is that we are not in physical contact with each other. This will still be tutor lead training, and you will be sent the training materials via email. We have additional information such as training materials, videos etc that we can offer free of charge from our online training portal.
For the Skype call training you will need to have a laptop and a free Skype account. If you do not have a Skype account, we can help you to setup one.
Risk Assessment Training (Practical skills – delivered by specialist)
This Risk Assessment training has been designed as an introduction to help staff to understand and learn about how to comply with the law and to carry out a Risk Assessment in the UK. The course covers outlines legal responsibilities, including how to undertake risk assessment.
This Risk Assessment Training will also highlight the importance of using best practices to follow when carryout Risk Assessment.
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace legal requirements for risk assessment
Principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping
Definition of Hazard and Risk
- Hierarchy of control measures to reduce risk
- Risk rating
- Requirements for a competent assessor
- Derivation and use of checklists
- Method of statements and risk analysis of activities – normal work, maintenance emergency plans
- Worked examples and case study
- Case study – delegates will undertake a risk assessment & preparation of a simple “Method of Statement”
This Risk Assessment training course will be held at our head office which is 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD. Should you have enough candidates, the course can be held at your offices. The course is held during the weekdays from 09:30AM to 16:30PM.
Everything will be provided for you during the day, from lunch and refreshments to training material and note paper.
For more information you can contact 029 21 156 603 or email Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk