Career Change Wales – Training Academy is committed to data security and transparent processing of personal data of our customers. As required under the 25th of May 2018 General Data Protection Regulation we ensure our processes and handling of personal data is transparent.
The following policy will inform you of who we are, how we might use your personal data, how long we will store your data and any other relevant GDPR information.
Please read this policy carefully.
Who are we?
Career Change Wales is a registered training provider in Wales; our address is 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD. We offer training courses such as Computer training, Leadership and Management, Website Design, AutoCAD, CPD, Project Management and others.
Career Change Wales training company will be the processor and the controller of all the data collected from our customers.
What personal data do we collect about you?
- Name and surname
- Telephone and mobile number
- Date of birth
- Bank details (if required)
How the data is collected?
- By hard copies (term and conditions, ReAct forms, Enquiry form)
- By emails
- By telephone
What is the purpose of collecting the data?
- As required by our quality assurance system and awarding bodies
- In order to perform the courses properly and to a high standard
- To be able to contact the candidates if required
Where do we store the data and how is it protected?
- In a secured lockable cabinet.
- Office Internal cloud system.
- Dropbox on-line storage system
How long do we keep their personal data?
- For three years
How can you access to your data?
- You can contact us by email, telephone and face to face
Who can you contact if you want to make a complaint?
CCW – Training Academy, 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD