Understanding Financial Documents
Duration: 1-day short course
Cost: £200 + VAT
Venue: 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff. CF10 3BD
This Understanding Financial Documents training course has been designed to help you to understand the purpose of financial documents and processes. Use these skills on a daily basis in business for customer and supplier documentation. It will show you how to keep records and to work effectively, and remain compliance.
- Customer documentation and records.
- Supplier documentation and records.
- Recording receipts and payments in the cashbook, and checking bank activities.
After completing the making sense of financial documents training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of financial documents such as invoices, and bank reconciliations
- Keep records so that they can work effectively and remain compliance