Using Facebook for your business makes it Discoverable, Connected, Timely and Insightful.
Discoverable – when people are searching for your products and services they can find you; just like on Google.
Connected – it’s easy to have 1-1 or 1-many conversations with your customers using Facebook’s built in tools.
Timely – Facebook is easy to update and keep updated. Much quicker than a traditional website in most cases.
Insightful – Using the analytics tool built into Facebook Pages gives you the information you need to know to help your business grow.
This workshop is a fully interactive workshop – bring your laptop along and update / amend / set up your Facebook Business Page during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has recently setup a new business. Anyone who needs to think about how they use their marketing budget in more creative ways. Anyone who wants to give his or her business a kickstart. Anyone who wants to improve the online image / brand reputation of their company / product or service.
This course will cover;
- Quick overview of Marketing and Strategy for your business
- Setting up a Business Page for Facebook
- Posting ‘stuff’ and scheduling your posts
- Boosting and Targeting your audience
- Advertising your page
- Staying legal – within Facebook’s rules and copyright law
- Optimising your images for Facebook
- Using Facebook within your business as a free communications tool
By the end of the course learner will be able to;
- Explain why having an integrated marketing strategy is so important
- Know how to set up a working Business Page for Facebook
- Understand how to post information and start conversations about your products and services using Facebook
- Know how to use Facebook correctly to market you business to a variety of highly targeted audiences
- Understand the guidelines and law (specifically UK) behind using Facebook legally
- Know how to optimise your images for use on Facebook and why you need to do this
- Understand the use of hastags (#hashtags) using Facebook
- Set up and use ‘closed’ Facebook groups for your customers and / or your staff
What this workshop will do for your business
- Save you money & time from your marketing budget
- Connect with a wider audience – including a global audience if you choose
- Improve communications with your customer and potential customers
- Kick-start your marketing plan and strategy
This course is a 1 day intensive course. Refreshments will be provided as well as lunch. There are no hidden costs for training. All of our training includes; on site parking, refreshments, training material, registration and all other related costs.
If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email Admin@CareerChangeWales.co.uk