ReAct Plus Training
Are you in the position where you’re being made redundant, or perhaps you’ve been in a long term unemployed position, then ReAct Plus training could be for you. ReAct Plus funding is available to those who come under the below criteria:
- Resident in Wales at the time of redundancy/unemployment and the time of application
- 18 years old and over
- Within 12 months of becoming unemployed and have barriers to employment
- Be under formal notice of redundancy and be within 12 months of being made redundant and have barriers into employment
- An ex-offender or an offender serving their sentence in the community
- Aged 18 – 24 and are NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training)
- Forces Migrants/Sanctuary seekers who enter the UK within the last 12 months and have the right to work in the UK
We provide high quality training courses in small classes to ensure that our candidates received the best possible training. For our ReAct candidates support in attaining employment through CV writing and interview technique skills. We do this as a 1-1 for any candidate who feels they need the support.
We provide ReAct Plus training courses, many of the courses that we run can be approved through the ReAct Plus programme. The ILM training that we run run with ReAct candidates, as well as our Microsoft Office packages are high quality. Training needs can possible become approved under the ReAct grant.
ReAct Plus is a Welsh government funding grant available for the purpose of re-training or upskilling to get back into work as quickly as possible. You can gain skills or qualifications that can help you attain employment. If you think you could be eligible for ReAct then check out our courses below, or contact us for more information.
The types of training we offer:
- ILM Accredited Leadership and Management Training
- Microsoft Office Training, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Marketing and Social Media Training
- Human Resources Courses
- Health and Safety Training
- And more!
Please check out OUR COURSES HERE if interested.
Alternatively you can call us on 029 21 156 603, or email Info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk for more information.