Train the Trainer Course – ILM Recognised Programme
You can find here information on our Train the Trainer course – ILM Recognised Programme.
Training Venue: 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD
For training dates, have a look at our calendar – CLICK HERE
Train the Trainer Course – ILM Recognised Programme (Theoretical & Practical skills)
This Train the Trainer is a bespoke programme designed for new and practicing trainers to evaluate their teaching styles, methodologies and innovation. This course is useful for learners to receive an ILM Recognised Programme to enhance their CPD (Continuous Professional Development).
This is a unique ‘Train the Trainer – Theoretical & Practical training sessions’ that is truly different and incredibly useful for trainers. The course has been designed with all of our experience, skill, innovative excellence and imagination to provide a course that will liberate trainers from their fears and empower them to use their most potent developmental weapon … themselves.
This Train the Trainer course redefines the trainer‘s role. You will agree that a facilitator works with people, using imagination, flexibility, persuasion, passion and a shared sense of ‘higher self’. This Train the Trainer course enables all of the delegates to have the confidence and skill to become facilitators. We will encourage them to leave their egos behind and feel empowered and excited by the experience. This is not just a course for experienced trainers. People with little or no experience will benefit from a course that takes the fear out of training, replacing it with passion for teaching.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who would like to become a teacher, tutor or for those who want to do public speaking. You don’t need any previous experience to take this course. Anyone in a position where they need to teach, instruct or plan training will benefit from this course.
- The prime concept of development – it is not about me; it is about them and their needs and objectives. Fear is irrelevant, as there is no chance of failure
- Taking ego out of the training room – replacing it with strength, empathy, a shared feeling of ‘service’ and a concept of the ‘higher self’ when developing people
- How to use your imagination and originality – Get the most out of the messages and your delegates
- What is the key to learning when you train delegates? – The experience, strengths and ingenuity of delegates. We highlight this to your trainers so they too, get the best results out of their training
- A new look at useful ‘props’ – visual aids, materials, exercises, energisers, ice breakers and role play in the training environment
- Prepare and deliver a 15 minutes training/presentation (on a specific chosen topic) to a small group of learners
- Take part in a peer review and to be reviewed by the peers
- Training and support on using computer, zoom, teams for the training (such as; connecting, settings, trouble shooting of IT compatibility challenges)
- Receive a constructive tutor review
- Lesson learnt and summary
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate a self-actualised group of imaginative, inspired and motivational trainers with the confidence and skills to train and develop your people
- Develop a limitless number of fresh ideas to use when on training courses in your or any organisation
There are no hidden costs for training. All of our training includes; ILM registration, refreshments, training material, registration and all other related costs.
If you would like any additional information about this course then please contact us on 02921156603 or email info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
Check out our Twitter