Coronavirus Firebreak, 21st October 2020
NEWS letter relating to the Coronavirus Firebreak
The Welsh Government has announced a short, sharp firebreak will be introduced across Wales at the end of this week to help regain control of coronavirus. This means that a series of restrictive measures will be in place from 6pm, Friday 23 October, until the start of Monday 9 November 2020.
Our office at 5-7 Museum Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BD will be shut during this period and we will update our learners accordingly. If you need to contact us, we can still be contacted on: 02921 156603 or E-mail: info@CareerChangeWales.co.uk
For your information only!
What restrictions will be in place?
There are 5 main things:
- people must stay at home, except for very limited purposes
- people must not visit other households or meet other people they do not live with
- certain businesses and venues, including bars, restaurants and most shops must close
- secondary schools will provide learning online only for the week after half-term, other than for children in years seven and eight. Primary schools and childcare settings will remain open.
- face coverings continue to be mandatory in the indoor public spaces that remain open (subject to certain exemptions and exceptions), including on public transport and in taxis
If you break these new laws:
- You may be told to go home or removed from where you are and returned home.
- You could have to pay a fixed penalty notice of £60. This will rise to £120 for the second breach,
- Or you could have criminal proceedings brought against you, and if found guilty, you will have to pay a fine.
For more information please go to: https://gov.wales/coronavirus-firebreak-frequently-asked-questions
Check out OUR COURSES