Raising Awareness in Mental and Emotional Wellbeing (MEW pan European Erasmus+ project)
We are delighted to share our progress on the Erasmus+ Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnership and Innovation project today via a Zoom meeting. This is our Raising Awareness in Mental and Emotional Wellbeing KA2 Project.
Our progress meeting lead by CCW-Training Academy (Mike Tan) reported that the project has been delivered on target and to the quality as per the grant application. Our UK National Agency (Erasmus+ UK National Agency and Ecorys UK Ltd.), has this week approved our interim project report and their comments were:
“The consortium has been able to progress the project well and with these changes in place it ensures all tasks can be completed to the required quality and impact. This is a good example of each partner knowing what they are responsible for. All challenges were discussed, agreed, and shared with all partners; beneficiaries monitor the project via 3 resources which is a good robust amount to use. Microsoft Project, Trello, and the regular progress meetings this is very positive and scheduled at regular intervals. There has been no partner withdrawal during these challenging times they have shown great resilience. The Intellectual Outputs created so far have been to a good quality and should help learners and people interested understand the project”.
Details of the training tool-kit (Intellectual Output 1) can be found below.
- Communication (a) Exploring and understanding how communication can enhance your mental wellbeing.
- Communication (b) Using communication skills to promote emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Developing confidence and self-esteem and assertiveness to develop mental wellbeing.
- Developing Skills in Problem Solving and Decision-Making to promote emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Developing Skills in Relaxation to promote emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Combatting emotional distress associated with People and the Environment (Socially deprived areas) to improve emotional and mental wellbeing.
Check our our Erasmus MEW Project HERE
Check out our TWITTER HERE